Last updated: July 9, 2021
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect the following categories of personal data:
- Identifiers (e.g., internet protocol address)
- Internet and network information (e.g., information about your interactions with the Website)
- Geolocation data
We obtain the above categories of information from the following sources:
- From your activities on and usage of our Website
- From service providers (e.g., Google Analytics)
Cookies allow you to more easily use our Website and help us provide and improve it. To learn more about cookies, and how to disable them using your browser settings, please review the “help” menu or customer support sections of your web browser. If you disable cookies, your ability to use our Website may be limited.
Use of Personal Data
We do not rent or sell your personal data. Nor do we share your personal data with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
We may use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, operate, and improve our Website
- To personalize our Website
- To detect, investigate, prevent, and respond to fraud or any other harmful activities
- To comply with our legal and contractual obligations
- To exercise and defend legal claims
- As described to you at the point of data collection or handling or otherwise where we are legally permitted or are required to do so
Our Website contains multiple AVR email addresses you can use to contact us outside of our Website. If you email us, then we will use the information you provide us to fulfill your request or communicate with you. We will store your information for as long as needed to fulfill the request and maintain appropriate records to reflect our delivery of information to you. If you have questions about how we use your information that you provide to us via email, please let us know in your email so we can respond to your inquiry.
Sharing of data
We will not disclose or transfer your personal data to any third party except when one of the following is true:
- You consent to the disclosure
- The disclosure is to a party that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with us
- The disclosure is related to a business purpose
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims
- The disclosure is required by law
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets
When we disclose personal data for a business purpose, we enter a contract with the recipient that describes the purpose for handing the data and requires the recipient to keep them secure and confidential and not use them for any purpose except performing the contract. We have disclosed the following categories of data for a business purpose:
- Internet and network information
- Geolocation data
We may disclose data for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates
- Our business partners
- Service providers
- Legal and administrative authorities
- To an entity related to a business transfer
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your information
Data retention and security
We only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes they were collected for, except as otherwise permitted or required by law. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use of processing by other means, and any applicable legal requirements.
We maintain appropriate security measures to protect your data from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use and other unlawful forms of processing. That being said, digital transmission and storage of data is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the safety of your data.
Do Not Track
Your browser may allow you to set a Do Not Track (“DNT”) signal indicating that you do not wish your online activity to be tracked. We do not respond to and cannot act on received DNT signal headers.
Data Subject Rights
Some privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act, provide certain rights for data subjects. Please note, however, that based on the limited data we collect from our Website, we are unable to personally identify a Website user, precluding us from meaningfully responding to any data rights request.
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please contact us by email at ITSUPPORT@avrrealty.com.